Monday, September 2, 2013

The Colored Skinny

When I was in the sixth grade I was head over heals in love with these emerald green jeans my mom bought me from JCPenney.  While we were there I got a flannel shirt to match. I remember how devastated  I  was when I realized my colored jeans were no longer cool.  It's  nice to see styles come back around in a reinvented sort of way.   


*imagine these in emerald green*


You can imagine my excitement a few years ago when colored jeans started to make a comeback.  At first I was hesitant to embrace the now cool again brightly colored denim that I once loved.  But I did and I haven't looked back.  Here are a few of my favorites I have found:





via 




If you consider black to be a color then black denim has to be my absolute favorite.  Black  jeans are in my opinion perfection.  



Here's to a few more years of colored skinny jeans before my little heart is broken again. 


Happiness,
Sarah D

No comments:

Post a Comment