Wednesday, July 11, 2012

High 5 Friday

Today I'm linking up with Lauren for high 5 Friday! Here's a little recap of the past few days.


1. "the sting"- my favorite drink from a local Raleigh bar. Think mojoto with jalapeños and cilantro rather than mint!

2. My new favorite picture I snapped of me and my fiancé. Thank you Insatgram for helping me fake photog abilities.

3. My first attempt at the sock bun. I've wanted to try this for ages and finally got around to it. I think it's easier on the head than a regular bun because it didn't feel nearly as heavy and weighted down as my hair usually does.

4. Smoothie!!! I got a blender last week so I've been making these up a storm. So far chocolate peanut butter banana is my favorite!!

5. Quality time with the coolest girl around. I am superbly blessed with good girlfriends.

3 comments:

  1. instagram makes my photos prettier too. i think some of the friends i haven't seen for a long time seem to think i'm prettier than i actually am. thank God for filters :)

    found you in h54f and is following you via GFC now. i hope you can drop by my blog and find something you'd be interested about. :)

    love,
    jen @ whyyyjen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete