Monday, December 5, 2011

Weekend Update...

What a weekend!!! I am so tired today but it was so worth it. I love this time of year with all the Christmas parties and celebrating the season. I just wish it didn't go by so fast!



Friday night my kickball league had our end of season cocktail party.




Saturday afternoon was spent getting ready for the Ugly sweater Christmas party !


love this picture.... :)




It turns out I'm not very good at cookie decorating but it was soo much fun to try!





Jason and his "special" cookie! This guy eats old bay on EVERYTHING so we put some on a cookie for him and he ate the whole thing.



chocolate covered mint oreos!



I make these chocolate covered pretzels every year as Christmas gifts. They are so easy to make and they're delicious!




These treats are called "lumps of coal" aka oreo rice krispy treats aka my new favorite desert! Instead of using rice krispy cereal you use chopped up oreo pieces with the marshmallow and butter.





All of these Christmas sweaters are courtesy of my Mom :) I'm really glad she's held on to these beauties since the 90's!



There ended up being about 50 people at the party! As Sean would say it was epic. :)





I can't believe this week is already here. Hall and Oates with my Daddy on Wednesday and NYC on Friday. So much to look foward to!





I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those Oreo things look yummy! I love seeing "Mrs.Kranks" sweaters. She loves Christmas!

    ReplyDelete