Friday, December 2, 2011

Confession Fridays...

As soon as I opened my eyes this morning I realized that my place of employment had blocked Polyvore so linking up with Friday Fancies is not an option for me today....sadness. I will have to just plan ahead for next week!


In place of my usually Friday link up I thought I would link up with Leslie at A Blonde Ambition for her new Confess Sesh Friday.


1. I confess that I should be working right now instead of blogging because I'm only working a half day.


2. I confess that since my leg has been jacked up I have not worked out like I use to and have gained 10lbs...this needs to be resolved soon! I have to many cute clothes to not feel comfortable in them.


3. I also confess that sometimes Pinterest funnies hit a little to close to home.


For example:





4. I confess that on Wednesday I did a little happy dance at my desk at work when I realized I could check the 10 day forecast for NYC on the Weather Channel's website.


On that note...SNOW....really NYC?! I don't mind cold but give a girl some sunshine. Every single time I've been to visit you it has snowed! Even that one time in March! Regardless I will be there a week from now and I will be happy no matter what.

5. I confess that I love Hall and Oates like most girls love much younger and cooler artists.



How can you not LOVE that stache?!? kidding. Seriously though I think I was born in the wrong decade!

5 comments:

  1. I'll forgive you this time ;) just kidding! I love H&O too! hope to see you back next week! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through A Blonde Ambition. Loved your confessions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least work didnt block blogger :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, sarah! im stopping by from the confessional link up. i love your pins!

    and have fun in NYC! i've never been, but its definitely on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the confessions. I blog from my phone sometimes.

    ReplyDelete