Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekend Update...

I had a really amazing weekend! On Friday night one of my best friends from college came to visit.

Meet Aaron.



Aaron and I met in 2004 and became instant friends despite the fact that the first night we met he chased me through his apartment wearing a speedo and playing the guitar...ha! I have so many wonderful memories of the two of us from college and even after college. After graduation Aaron joined the Marines and I basically spent 3 years worrying about him like crazy. Thankfully he's back and safe and I can pick up the phone and call him whenever I want!


On Friday night we tried an Italian restaurant in the warehouse district that I have been wanting to try for months now called Tuscan Blu. It was amazing! Definitely some of the best Italian food I've had in Raleigh.


Afterwards we met up with some of my friends for First Friday!



...and then we met up with my coworker Kenny!




and then we went dancing at the Oxford!


On Saturday Sean (pictured above) and I went to Umstead park for a hike and it was absolutely gorgeous! Unfortunately this is the only picture I got...



On Saturday night I went to a birthday party with Tara, who blogs at A Drop of Ink , Nikki, and Bailey.



On Sunday I spent the morning watching part of a marathon followed by brunch club. The afternoon was spent in a car with Bailey driving around the city looking at houses she could potentially buy and the evening was spent watching the Ravens and Steelers game.


It was all around a perfect weekend and even though I'm a little tired today I'm pretty sure I would do it all over again.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! I hope you have a marvelous week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fun and busy weekend! Great pictures :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much sweet girl, I appreciate your thoughts! And I promise to do a recap about vegas and kickerball too!!!! EEEEP! I know I've beeen sooooooooooo bad about it!!!! And I honestly DON'T know why, it was a great great time!
    The JSimpson boots are called Tustiny Boot! And Piperlimes packaging is amazeballs! Totally make the package that much better!
    Have a great day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete