Tuesday, November 29, 2011

This week so far...

Thanksgiving was such a blur! I always think that time with my family goes by fast but when you add moving into the equation it just flies by. My Mom, Dad, and I did not stop for 5 day!


But this is what we accomplished...




I love how our tree looks from outside :)



I'm so thankful that I got to spend that time with my parents even though there wasn't much time for fun things. Next time they come to visit we can just relax!




I also have pictures of my bedroom but I'm going to wait and do a before and after soon because I want to redecorate. What is it about moving that just makes you want to completely redecorate?!



The ceilings in this house are so high that I'm not sure what to do with my new bedroom! I definitely need some bold colors and my current light blue and brown/tan paisley duvet cover just isn't cutting it. Also, the main window in the room is 81" x 81" so I need some large window treatments.


Here are some of my inspirations...







On Sunday I watched people playing soccer in the field across from my house with the capital city in the background and was completely overwhelmed with how blessed I feel to be where I am right now. :)

1 comment:

  1. the tree looks amazing. super happy I stumbled onto your blog. definitely following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA local. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete