Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanks-Moving Day!


THANKS-MOVING DAY 2011!


For the past 5 years my family has come to Raleigh to celebrate Thanksgiving. My Mom loves it because there are so many places to shop. My Dad loves it because he gets to go play golf. My Grandparents love it because their favorite restaurant is in Raleigh. Every year it's been a pretty great time (except 2 years ago when I had the swine flu..ha).




This time of year obviously makes us think about what we're thankful for and this year I'm incredibly thankful that I have such a supportive family that would use their Thanksgiving holiday to help me move! They really are amazing and I can't put into words how grateful I am for their help.




So instead of making a turkey in 2011 I made reservations!




I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving with their families or whoever you choose to spend this fun and food filled holiday with!!!




Hopefully I'll be able to post before and after pictures of the new place throughout the weekend :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh man i forgot that you had the swine flu on Thanksgiving! Good luck this weekend! I think new traditions can be the most fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! Your mom shared your blog link with me. I am super excited to see you are blogging and cannot wait to read it.

    I remember that year you had swine flu! That was terrible.

    I am following you now.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures of christmas trees = automatic happiness!

    ReplyDelete