Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"I'm in a New York state of mind..."

Is one month to early to start a countdown??




NO? Good! Because in exactly one month from today I will be on a jet plane traveling to my favorite place in the entire world and I'm SOOOOOO excited!!!! Seriously every time I think about this trip my heart starts racing and I can't stop smiling.



I've made a list of a few things I want to do while I'm there:

1) I want to see these ladies perform!




you can check out their website here.



Marie, is my best friend from colleges sister. Her band, Reformed Whores, is really starting to make a name for themselves in NYC. I'm so excited for her and I can't wait to see their show live!!
The song about drunk dialing makes me laugh till I cry every single time I hear it!





2) I want to walk across the Brooklyn Bridge



Even though I've been to NYC many times I have never done this. In fact, Brooklyn is the only borough I have never been too. It's kind of strange that I've been to the Bronx, Harlem, and Queens but never Brooklyn.

3) I want to see a Broadway show.





not sure which one yet...suggestions??




4) I want to make lots of fun memories with this lady...



I believe that people come into your life for a reason and just when you need them to be there. That has certainly been the case with Brook. We have helped each other out a lot over the past few months and we've had a lot of fun too! In all honesty I'm not sure how I would have survived this past summer without her! (especially when she took me to the emergency room after my spider bite) She's the kind of friend anyone would be lucky to have and I am so blessed to have her in my life.


Any suggestions about what else we should do in NYC?!?

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for visiting my blog!!! I AM going to NYC tonight!!!!! I am sosososo excited! This is the time I have always wanted to go!!!

    ReplyDelete