Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Fancies:50 Week Golden Anniversary

Congrats to AV at Long Distance Loving for 50 weeks of her Friday Fancies link up party!! I joined in the fun last month and have been overwhelmed with how many sweet girls I've met through this link up. Every week we have a fantastic theme but I have to say this week might be my favorite. Gold is hands down my favorite color. I only wear gold jewelry and I've been known to wear gold shoes and carry a gold clutch from time to time. I'm not sure if it's because I bleed black and gold (GO APPSTATE!) or if it's just because that color combination is so classic. Either way I was excited to create a gold outfit for this week and even more excited to celebrate with AV today!




Friday Fancies: 50 Week Anniversary



7 comments:

  1. That is ALL kinds of gorgeous! Love those little bow earrings. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These earrings are so adorable. The entire outfit is gorgeous too! Loving it!

    xoxo,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty dress. I love that you defined the waist with the gold belt.

    www.hautewifetoday.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This FF outfit is gorgeous. Loving the gold bow studs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE those bow earrings!! So classy and feminine! I hope you are having a great week so far!

    P.S. Could you send me your email address so I can send you information about the Holly Jolly swap!! I couldn't access it on your profile!! Thanks girl! my email is McClainae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're little blog button is so cute! I love it. Where did you get it or did you make it?

    ReplyDelete