Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Fancies: Lilly Pulitzer

I have always thought Lilly dresses were beautiful and classic. They are the kind of dresses that will never go out of style. With that said they are also intimidating to me and I even own one! As much as I admire the bright colors and bold patterns I feel like I just can't pull it off. So, today for Friday Fancies Lilly Pulitzer theme I did LP my way...



Friday Fancies-LP

An understated top and pant with bold accessories is my perfect outfit. Also, I'm kind of obsessed with these shoes!

5 comments:

  1. Love the planner!!! Definitely on my xmas list this year!!

    xo
    Jaclyn
    A Day in the Life and Mind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with those shoes, too! So cute. This is definitely one of my favorite outfits, and I love the accessories you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wedges, put them in my Fancies too! Oh & since you're an App fan, you should check out the Jack Rogers offer I have on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting via Friday's Fancies...I'm a new follower! xoxo, eliza http://asteroid-325.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I'm going to give Friday Fancies a try too :).

    ReplyDelete