Friday, October 7, 2011

Lessons Learned...

I can't believe it's already Friday! This week has flown by. But I guess that's what happens when you're having fun :)

All week I've had the song Lessons Learned by Carrie Underwood stuck in my head. As many times as I've heard this song over the years I've never related to more than I do at this point in my life. (I would link up the song but I'm at work they don't let us have fun on the internet here.)


So here is a clip of lyrics...


And every tear that had to fall from my eyes,
Everyday I wondered how I'd get through the night,
Every change, life has thrown me,
I'm thankful, for every break in my heart,
I'm grateful, for every scar,
Some pages turned,
Some bridges burned,
But there were lessons learned.

Of all the things life has thrown at me my blessings have most definitely out numbered my heart aches. Here are some other life lessons and reminders that have been blessings to me lately...












I'm so thankful for lessons learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment