Monday, October 31, 2011

"Is it a matter of opinion or just a contradiction but from where I come from all the blondes have more fun..."

I have to admit my weekend as a blonde was a lot of fun!!



While I wait on my friends to send me pictures from this past weekend (I really have to get better about taking out my real camera!) Here are the few pics I snapped on my iPhone from Saturday night and today at work. I'm starting to get use to this hair color again!




I was so busy on Saturday night finalizing all the details and getting everyone registered for our WAKA mid-season party that this is the only good picture I got of my costume. My best friend Bailey dressed as the Queen of Hearts and she looked amazing! I can't wait to share some much better pictures.





"We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup.."


Hands down this was my favorite costume of the whole night! I just wish this one wasn't so dark.



Gaga, ooh lala...

.
...meet my boss.

BOO!

Happy Halloween y'all

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great weekend!!

    Last year I was Alice, with blond hair as well! I'm growing it out now, mainly due to damage and dryness, but it's always fun to switch up your look : )

    ReplyDelete