Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Fancies- Halloween

Today I'm linking up with AV at Long Distance Loving for Friday Fancies -Halloween Edition!


Even though I am very excited about going out on the town as a blonde tomorrow if I could pick any Halloween costume in the world to be this year...


I think I would have to pick this buxom cartoon character....





I may not be able to pull off those curves but I can certainly pull off that red hair!!


Friday Fancies-Halloween

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I would love to do Jessica Rabbit one year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous idea. i unfortunately don't have the boobs for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one HOT costume!! Love it. That dress is completely fabulous!
    Hope you have a fantastic Halloween weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally considered this costume! so hot xxx
    http://theruffledlace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah! This is an incredible costume--I wish I could have that hair on my side ;) so happy to have you again for Friday's Fancies! Hope you had a fun weekend! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete