Monday, October 17, 2011

"Bless Our Farm..."





Last night marked the 5th year I've attended the NC State Fair. I think my love and anticipation for the fair grows stronger every year. If you're into people watching, fried food, spending money on ridiculously rigged games, and the smell of a farm then you will certainly not be disappointed!



I guess the fair will always have a special place in my heart. Back in 2001 I may or may not have been crowned Miss Caldwell County at my local fair.



(Mom, thanks for texting me this picture!)



These days I take a slightly different approach when attending the fair....








BINGO!




Even though I was really sad I didn't win, I'm really happy that Brook did!!!





No home is complete without a sign that says "Bless our Farm"




Classy....










Until next year NC State Fair...I'll be missing you and all your fried goodness!



1 comment:

  1. Great Post Sarah! I missed the fair this year on vacation but you made me feel like i was there! Yay for corn on the cob!

    ReplyDelete