Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Work it Wednesday: Black Blazer

Black blazers aren't just for job interviews anymore. I've been seeing them around fashion blogs for the past year or so but I just haven't been able to find the one for me. I chose the blazer today for Work it Wednesday because I think it's a great transition piece for summer to fall fashion. Paired with summer dresses, shorts, and tops a blazer makes it possible to still wear your favorite summer pieces into cooler fall temps.




Work it Wednesday (9/28) #1


Work It Wednesday (9/28) #2


Work It Wednesday (9/28) #3




workitwednesday

3 comments:

  1. I really like your picks! I think a black blazer can go with just about anything! I especially love your last combo!
    Social Work Couture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black blazers are so versatile - I love pairing it with shorts in the second look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh! I love me a black blazer--I love all the different options you made! funny enough, we featured blazers for my Friday's Fancies link-up this week--feel free to add your link! I'd love to have you :) enjoy the rest of your weekend! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete