Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekend Update...

Even a monsoon at Emerald Isle, NC can't stop my friends from having a great weekend. Wedding weekend numero dos was simply amazing.

Love them!

Jeff and Nicki are part of my group of friends who all met playing kickball. I remember talking to Nicki right after they started dating and she told me how she already knew there was something special about Jeff. It has been really fun to see them go from friends to husband and wife.

I might go as far to say this the my favorite wedding thus far. So enough typing I'm going to let the pictures show the ridiculousness of this weekend and I'm going to catch up on my life.










Congratulations Nicki and Jeff!!! Thank you for letting me part of your beautiful weekend.


aaaand Sarah D. out.

No comments:

Post a Comment