Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hello World...

After many months of countless blog stalking I have decided I should start my own. Now seems like the perfect time in my life to begin such a journey since I recently finished graduate school and seem to have some extra time on my hands. I have often been told that I talk a lot though I prefer to think of it as I just have a lot (of very important things) to say. So I figure what better way to share my secrets with the world than through a blog!



Born and raised in a small town in Western North Carolina, I now call Raleigh home. It is hard to believe it has been over 4 years since I graduated from Appalachian State University. Some day’s it feels like just yesterday I lived within walking distance of all my best friends and woke up to the breath taking Blue Ridge Mountains every single day. Moving to the "big city" after college has been one adventure after another and I have grown to love this city with all my heart. My hope is that this blog will act as well as a fun way to document the craziness that is my life along with keeping me more in touch with those I love!



I can't wait to start blogging about all the things I love from cooking, to fashion, to relationships and friendships, to getting bit by a spider....yeah, that actually happened but I'll save that story for another time.






Love, Sarah D.

No comments:

Post a Comment