Friday, September 9, 2011

Fall is in the air!





I love the feeling of walking outside when the air is just a little cooler and seeing the leaves start to change beautiful colors of yellow and orange. As much as I welcome the summer months at the beginning of May I'm always very ready for a cooler change come September.






I always look forward to fall fashion and firmly believe that here is nothing more classic than a sweater and boots!
Fall Inspiration



Fall around here means the State Fair...
(I start getting excited about this in August every year!)






It means college football and tailgates...











It means local breweries start rolling out their pumpkin ales...





It means that just around the corner are Thanksgiving and Christmas which mean lots of family time and memories to make. There are so many reasons to love this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment